Friday, December 21, 2007

Class numbers 11 and 12
Going back and trying to figure out which drawings I did in week 11 and 12 was hard. We had the same model over a two week period. I really enjoyed trying to capture her moments on the stand. I look at these two collections of drawings and am actually able to see improvement. If I look back at my first post I can see I am beginning to understand the form as a 3-dimensional form rather than a collection of shapes that make up the whole. I only wish I had time to continue the classes at Corcoran... perhaps when I am done with animationmentor(AM) I can get back into some formal drawing classes. I do know that AM will be pushing my drawing ability too so I guess that's good. I do feel I was just beginning to grasp some concepts though. Well... onward and upward as they say.

1 comment:

cjk said...

stuff is looking damn good dave