Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Project 2 planning
These are my sketches for the next shot I will be working on. This is a shorter turn around this time. 3 weeks. Yeah, I know it sounds like an awful long time as far as deadlines go but, believe me, I'll need every second of that time to make it. People I work with in other areas of the creative field look at me with a silly grin when I say there is that much time for a project that is only 5-7 seconds long. That's ok. I was there 4 months ago. It is really amazing when I look back to January and think about how much I have learned in such a short period of time... and I am only (nearly) 1/3 of the way through with the program! What lies ahead?

1 comment:

JKaminski said...

I have been anxiously anticipating an update... McFly! *knock,knock,knock* hello! Is anybody in there?