Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Class number 5
I really have so much to learn. The final two drawings from class 5 show some promise. But you know it's only been a few days and now that I look at them I am reminded "I got lots to learn!". But I suppose when I actually reach t
he point I picture in my head I'll still feel I need to learn so much more. I guess that's what drives artists. The constant need to improve.












I just came from class tonight. Saturdays are my normal days for class but I will be away this weekend so I dropped into a weekday class to make up the time. We had a long pose. After the initial warm up gesture drawings the instructor said "Lets focus on one pose for the duration of the class". I think I had some success. I'll post it at some point this week.

1 comment:

cjk said...

looks like they need to get another model for you guys.
Ask for some hot momma.